Friday, January 15, 2010

My Family...

So I wanted to post a couple pictures of my precious family...

Here we have my mom and dad. Cute, aren't they? Believe it or not, these two have been married for 30 years! They just took a trip to New York for their big Anniversary this past August. Dad works at OptumHealth right now as an IT Consultant. I always keep an eye out for any incredible jobs out there for him. Mom works at Allina up in Coon Rapids at the front desk. She handles the extremely high maintenance and demanding patients that come in for appointments. She also has a jewelry business called Embellishmentz. Check it out online at http://www.embellishmentz.com/.

This is my oldest brother, Christopher, and his beautiful wife, Kelly. These guys just bought an adorable house in Columbia Heights so they are nice and close to us!
Chris works at WellsFargo downtown just a couple blocks from me and Kelly is an Art Teacher up in St. Michael. This is my favorite picture of them because I love their bright, smiley faces! They are such a good looking couple! I just love them to death!

And here we have Spencer, Kimberly, and new baby girl, AnnaBelle. This is actually my baby brother, though he is almost a foot taller than me. This cute little family lives down in Texas to take care of Kim's family's business. They both work there at the family business together. These folks get to enjoy 80-90 degree temperatures on a daily basis. Lucky. And that sweet little girl is AnnaBelle Grace Dahl. She was born September 1st in 2009 and is a little darling. She is just too precious. It is so fun when these guys come home to Minnesota to visit. Looking forward to the next time they make it up here to the frozen tundra!

No comments:

Post a Comment